Ski leases are 4+ month leases for the winter. Typically, our list of ski lease homes is available by mid-summer.
- Complete ONE (1) Ski Lease Request FORM for the entire group
- How many applications are required will depend on the type of occupancy your group intends to have. See our FAQ page or the ski lease listings for information on how we determine what type of group it was.
- Full-Time groups: Application required for ALL Tenants over age 18
- Traditional groups: Application required from 1-2 designated applicants over age 18
- TNR will run a screening through On-Site.com, a tenant screening company for the designated applicant(s)
- If you are unable to pass a credit & eviction search, TNR may request that additional applications be run at a cost of $35.00 per each
- TNR also reserves the right to run an additional criminal screening at an additional cost of $15.00 per applicant if the initial screening cannot reach a conclusive judgment
TO HOLD THE HOME: A $500.00 Holding Fee will be required at the time of application. This holding fee will be considered part of the Security Deposit once applications have been approved and the Lease executed. Prior to that time, the holding fee will be non-refundable should the tenant cancel the application or withdraw his intentions to lease the home. Should TNR decline the application for any reason, the Holding Fee shall be refunded to the tenant within 48 hours.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Equal to one (1) month’s rent + $1,000 when entire term of ski lease is paid upfront
Due with application: Application Fees and Holding Fee.
Due at Lease Signing: Remainder of Security Deposit and Snow Removal (if applicable).
Due before Move-In: Remainder of “Total Balance Upfront” amount provided in quote and proof that utilities have been transferred.
Upon Departure: The Security Deposit will be refundable at the end of the lease less any costs for cleaning ($35/hr.), carpet cleaning ($125 min.) and any damages.
PAYMENTS: Due to “Carnelian Bay Rentals, Inc”. Payment types accepted vary so please see agent for how you can pay your costs for the ski lease.