Ski leases are 4+ month leases for the winter.
Typically, our list of ski lease homes is available by mid-summer.
- Complete ONE Ski Lease Request form for the entire group
- Each person age 18 or older shall complete an application along with references
- Each person age 18 or older shall provide proof of identity prior to their application being accepted (a copy of your state/government issued photo ID is required)
- Select 2 persons whose credit and screening shall be used for the application and approval process
- TNR will run a screening through On-Site.com, a tenant screening company for the 2 designated applicants
- If you are unable to pass a credit & eviction search, TNR may request that additional applications be run at a cost of $35.00 per each
- TNR also reserves the right to run an additional criminal screening at an additional cost of $15.00 per applicant if the initial screening cannot reach a conclusive judgment
TO HOLD THE HOME: A $500.00 Holding Fee will be required at the time of application. This holding fee will be considered part of the Security Deposit once applications have been approved and the Lease executed. Prior to that time, the holding fee will be non-refundable should the tenant cancel the application or withdraw his intentions to lease the home. Should TNR decline the application for any reason, the Holding Fee shall be refunded to the tenant within 48 hours.
SECURITY DEPOSIT & PAYMENT FOR THE SKI LEASE: The remainder of the Security Deposit, less $500.00 Holding Fee is due upon approval of application. We offer two options for payment of the ski lease:
OPTION #1 – Pay the full term of the ski lease upfront (rent, utilities, security deposit insurance fee, snow removal, etc.) and a deposit equivalent to one months’ rent
OPTION #2 – Pay rent and utilities monthly, snow removal & security deposit insurance upfront and a security deposit equivalent to 3 months’ rent.
Due with application: Application Fees and Holding Fee.
Due at Lease Signing: Remainder of Security Deposit and Snow Removal (if applicable).
Due before Move-In: Remainder of “Total Balance Upfront” amount provided in quote and proof that utilities have been transferred.
Upon Departure: The Security Deposit will be refundable at the end of the lease less any costs for cleaning ($35/hr.), carpet cleaning ($85 min.), utility transfer fees typically totaling $60.00 and any damages.
PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payments for holding fee, security deposit and initial move-in expenses are cashier’s check, E-check ($1 fee), money order, wire transfers (fees apply), Visa or MasterCard (4% fee) and Western Union transfers. All payments should be made payable to “Tahoe NORTH Rentals”. NO CASH or personal checks shall be accepted. After move-in we accept payment by the above forms as well as personal check. The balance of the deposit shall be due at lease signing/acceptance and shall be paid only by certified funds.